For Best Results
- When will I see results?
- How can I remember to take the supplements?
- I work nights, when should I take the supplements?
- How should I take my enzyme supplement?
- I don’t eat breakfast/intermittent fast, should I take them on an empty stomach?
- Can I drink coffee, tea, or alcohol when I take my supplements?
Borage w/ Saffron
- I still wish to avoid soy, even if highly refined. Is there an alternative to the multivitamin?
- Where am I getting my B vitamins from?
- Why do I have two Foundational Multivitamins?
- Why isn’t there Iron in the Foundational Multivitamin?
- Do you use the methylated form of vitamins in the Foundational Multivitamin?
- When and how should I take my Foundational Multivitamin?
Diet, Allergens and Special Conditions
- Are your products kosher certified?
- Do my supplements contain calories?
- Can I take my supplements before or after a surgical procedure?
- I am seeing a doctor for a specific health condition. Should I inform him or her that I am starting this program?
- If I am a smoker, is it still safe to take supplements?
- Are your products allergen-free, vegan, or vegetarian?
- What is highly refined soy?
- Is highly refined soy safe if I have a soy sensitivity?
- What is the RDA, AI, UL?
- Are these safe to take? Will this harm my liver/kidney
- Can I share my pack with my child or pet?
- What do I do if one of my children or pets eats my vitamins?