What do I do if one of my children or pets eats my vitamins? Follow
High doses of vitamins and minerals can be toxic to children and animals.
If a child ingests your vitamins please call Poison Control at (800) 222-1222 right away.
If an animal ingests your vitamins please call the Pet Poison Helpline at (800) 213-6680 right away.
For your family's safety, please remember to store your supplement packs in a location out of reach of children and pets.
If you have any further questions, concerns, or need additional help, please feel free to reach out. Our knowledgeable support team is happy to assist you. To get in touch, please use one of the contact options below:
- You can open a ticket
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at +1 (800) 983-3887
- Live Chat
Article is closed for comments.